The Big 3

Friday 13 September 2013



So Meadow is 3!
And following on from a picnic at her nursery with a gazzillion other 3 year olds, here are 3 things I have learned about being 3.

I. Wanting.
I want it. I want it. But I want it. MUMMY. I need it. I really really really need it. I want it. Please.
This can apply to anything. A packet of crisps right on up to an all singing all dancing toddler kitchen.

II. Why?
Where are we going? When? Are we there? Who is coming? What? Have you been? Who will be there? Is Daddy home? Why not? Where is he?
Questioning skills are rampant. I feel under interrogation daily.

III. Weeing
I don't need a wee. No. I said I DON'T NEED A WEE!
Mummy. Yes Meadow. I really really need a wee. (see picture above!!!)

I'm sorry I have been absent but I have been (sigh) really really busy!
Promise I will be back to my blogging schedule now though AND a new bag to blog! (shhhhh don't tell Rich) Yay!

xo

7 comments:

A Little Slice Of said...

This made me laugh! I thought she was holding herself in the pic. Oh, I can't wait to have kids!! Look forward to seeing the new bag xx

Hannapat said...

Happy birthday to the beatifil meadow she is do gorgeous. Dare I tell you that it doesn't change much when she turns four she will just be a little more savvy in her approach to manipulating to ensure she gets what she wants so brace yourself!! ;-). Sending you a bug hug for being so so busy!! Miss ya!! Xo

Unknown said...

Carla I can ship Meadow over express delivery. No worries!
Thank you darling hannahpat! Italy looked divine!!! Xxxx

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful photos ;))

I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

courtney said...

Love this - it's all just so true, and she is quite the character, I love hearing about her!!

And hey, your leg comment made my day - you are too kind btw! I don't know what my problem is. I'm self conscious about them, I think they are awkwardly long.....anyway, you are very kind!

Love your blog - keep those perfect pics coming!

kim at northerncalstyle. said...

Too cute that Meadow. Love 3! A very precocious age. So smart and still adorable. Love the observations they come up with..Oh enjoy it all Karen though I know exhausting at times. I do miss the sweet little years.

xxoKim

Unknown said...

Thank you darling Kim!
It is exhausting and sometimes I want to scream...actually sometimes I do!
But I try to enjoy it, as I know it's so precious (be easier enjoying it if we lived in California! Sigh)
Xxxxx

Bake House All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger