Thankful Thursday

Thursday 19 September 2013




I. The most beautiful roses. Ever. The colour makes me happy.

II. Meadow looking exhausted. Denying it. NO I am not tired. I DO NOT want to go to my bed. No Mother. No (NB Mother is her new word. It makes me feel ancient. Thanks for that Meadow.)
Her latest hilarious expressions are "It's good, huh?" and "WHAT YOU SAY?" whilst holding her ear!! Hahah!

III. Hello baby. My newest Mulberry! It's vintage from eBay and had me literally jumping for joy when it arrived. It is so precious! (NB Thanks to my amazing fashion designer friend Hazel, who spied it and tipped me off xo)

IV. My newest Whistles dress layered with an old French Connection top. Looks amazing on, and will show you tomorrow :)
You know how much I adore Whistles, and I adore blogs but I got uncharacteristically, and inexplicably cross at LFW and how many bloggers they gave free outfits to. I work so damn hard to buy all my Whistles clothes, and I admit it. I begrudge so many of them getting decked out for free! I do! It makes me a jealous idiot but I don't care. It's how I feel. Obviously if I was one of them I would be singing a different tune. But there you have it. Honest jealous ranting. Over and out.

Now I'm off to stuff work emails and sit down to Season 5 of Californication. Only the BEST show ever made.

Hope you are all having a great week and Courtney, if you are reading this, your legs are ridiculous and I'm proper jealous of them. Carla, I still can't decide what to buy on Net-a-Porter, Kim please can I come live with you in California for the winter, Naomi still so excited to see a candid of your man and maybe even your builder and Hannapat, you and your amazing crafting, kills me. Yes, my blog readership is so small (only the most amazing people ever, it's a small niche) I can mention most by name! And I LOVE it!

xoxo

7 comments:

Coulda shoulda woulda said...

I am tryin got get editorial approval...mulberry vintage so well spotted you could flip it straight away!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic blog! Do you have any suggestions for aspiring
writers? I'm hoping to start my own website soon but I'm a little lost on
everything. Would you recommend starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option?
There are so many choices out there that I'm completely
confused .. Any tips? Many thanks!

My web-site: phen375

Katie Waddell said...

Ah, love it all!! :)

kim at northerncalstyle. said...

Dear Karen,

Love the bag!! Mulberry bags are a distant dream! Ill have to start checking EBay as there aren't much around here. Don't you hate how all these freebies are given to particular people? Annoying!

Love to have you pop in here for the winter !! You have to bring cute Meadow. Laughing at her little comments !

Have a great weekend! Can't wait to see that outfit !

XxKim

courtney said...

I literally SQUEALED out loud at my shout out - are you serious?? I feel like, famous. Thank you thank you.

That bag is just killer....as is Meadow. She always seems to steal the show :)

Unknown said...

Haha C that made me lol...Kim oh how I'd love to pop over to cal and CSW yeah I reckon but at the moment I love it so xx

Unknown said...

I'm excited to see the dress and shirt in the flesh.
And what an adorable little girl you have on your hands.

Bake House All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger